Chopin Project: To-Do ListHere is a list of artwork that we will need to create according to the storyboard outline proposed by the Neptune High School art students:
Scene 1: Introduction/Once Upon a Time
- one with landscape in darkness
- one with sun just emerging
- last one with sun rising and light filling scene
Scene 2: The Main Theme
Scene 3: An exciting secret revealed
Scene 4: Impending Danger
- clouds darkening
- trees swaying
- leaves flying
- waves forming at lake
- lightning in skies
Scene 5: A distant memory
- smaller trees
- perhaps more people walking around?
Scene 6: Love Theme
- cherry blossoms
- 2 swans swimming together in lake
- young woman wearing old man's scarf?
Scene 7: Main Theme returns
- Picture of the old man in middle age with scarf - looks rich and powerful?
Scene 8: A Grand Dance
- perhaps with a fountain?
- buildings surrounding town square similar in composition to how trees surround lake?
Scene 9: A flurry of excitement
Scene 10: Distant Memory joins the Love Theme
- Man meets woman wearing his scarf
- pictures of man and woman dancing together
- closing scene with man left alone with scarf in his hands
Scene 11: The Main Theme returns, in greater danger than before
Scene 12: A ferocious battle
- old man in coat and scarf struggling against wind?
Scene 13: A tragic ending
- night scene at lake with moon?
Once again, here is the flash player for the musical references: